Wednesday, July 13, 2016

MFT Camp Create - Fantastic Foiling - you're the best

MFT Camp Create - Fantastic Foiling

Greetings!

Another camp session ... summer is fun!

For my card I used gold foil designer paper and blue and gold patterned Washi tape for the shiny elements. To create the stars I die cut Washi tape strips and gold foil designer paper with a snow drifts cutting plate, rearranged the pieces and die cut one star with a pierced star die and the smaller stars with dies from a MFT Blueprints set. The main panel is adhered to a gold foil panel insert.  

Hope your summer is enjoyable!
Marilyn

Thank you for looking and commenting ... always appreciate your feedback.

Card stock - MFT; Recollections
DP - DCWV
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamp - Hero Arts
Ink - MFT - Hybrid
Washi tape - Recollections
Gold dots- from stash

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Simply and elegantly beautiful. From the gold foil to the sweet stars and sentiment, it's a CAS beauty. I really, really like this card. Have I mentioned that I think it's beautiful? Bev

    ReplyDelete